Reading Time: 2 minutes

-Consider how you can use the PLN interactions of this course to further your digital identity post-term.

• In this lesson, we mainly used the two software Matter and Worldpress to build a PLN with our personal characteristics. Through the establishment of PLN, on the basis of the original online courses, the understanding among students has been deepened. And each student’s design. In my personal experience, the establishment of PLN helps us communicate and put forward our different opinions on the same point of view. We can effectively put forward our own suggestions on the opinions of other students. This process, in addition to deepening our understanding of knowledge, will also add a lot of content that we did not expect.

-What does it mean to have a digital identity in your industry of choice and can your current PLN be used to help professional development post-course?

• My major is economics, and I think the establishment of PLN will be of great help to my future courses and work. I think that in economics, having a digital identity means that we can gain a wider range of knowledge. Not only can we follow any career-related topics that we are interested in in this way, but we can also have a series of interactions with some of the top players in the industry and learn from their experience in this industry. And having a trustworthy PLN will invisibly increase many job opportunities.

-Additionally, as you progress through the steps of your career, can your PLN be relied on to open professional opportunities?

• In my opinion, it is an inevitable trend to obtain more professional opportunities through PLN. As a graduate who is about to enter society, a complete personal homepage is a big plus. As an employer, he can clearly understand your educational background, work experience, etc. through your personal homepage, which not only saves communication time but also allows employers to find the talents they need. But at the same time, we must also protect personal privacy information. When registering PLN, we must find a way that people can trust, such as reviewing the user system.